Import sea freight quote online to Australia
Try our import sea freight quote online calculator
Get your import sea freight quote online from Australia with our free calculator.
- Save up to 30% on your sea import freight cost
- Instantly receive free and unlimited quotes
- No registration or sign-up with 24/7 quote assistance
Find out why consider us for your import sea freight or read on from the following:
- Major Australian seaports we import sea cargo to
- Major overseas seaports we import sea freight from
- Types of import sea freight services we supply
Freight Forwarder Quote Online imports cargo via sea freight to over 16,000 Australian places. The major Australian seaports we provide an import freight quote online for are as follows:
- Port Kembla
- Port Hedland
- Australian seaports we provide an import freight quote online for
- Import sea freight services from overseas to Australia
- Why choose freight forwarder quote online for your import freight forwarding needs in Australia?
Your best choice of import sea freight option depends on several factors such as volume and type and if more than one location is required. We provide sea freighting quotes for importers to different seaports around Australia. We manage your:
- Booking and pick-up from the overseas seaport
- Ocean freight and delivery from the overseas seaport
- Import documentation for the Australian seaport
- Customs clearance in the Australian seaport
With partnerships with all major ocean carriers and coverage to all major seaports around Australia, we can handle your import sea freight quickly and cost-effectively. Read on to know which particular sea import service might best suit your needs.
Are you importing large volume of items? Talk to us to see if shipping looking to ship FCL to cargo make sure you get the best options. We offer import sea freight features such as:
- Door-to-door import shipments to all locations in Australia
- Professional cargo handling for sea import
- Dedicated FCL operational staff
- Optimisation of your sea import transportation cost
- Availability of all types of containers for best fit when sea importing
Got smaller volume of goods to import from overseas? Then using LCL for importing via sea freight is the most cost effective if you have the long lead time.
Our carriers properly catalogue and track your goods when consolidated with other cargo within the container to ensure it arrives as expected.
We offer the following features for LCL import sea freight:
- Receipt of your cargo at the export side of the overseas seaport
- Consolidation of your cargo with others that are also LCL importing
- Issue of house bill of lading for your import
- Ocean shipment your cargo being imported
- Deconsolidation on the import side of the overseas seaport and release your consignee
Call us toll free at 1300651233 to discuss your LCL needs, or get an import sea freight quote from our freight online calculator.
Buyer’s consolidation can have few different meanings when it comes to importing. To us, it primarily means consolidating several smaller shipments from your suppliers close to the origin so that a full container can be packed and imported as a:
- Once off
- Weekly schedule
- Monthly schedule
Buyer consolidation can also occur when a pre-determined number of products are received at an overseas location and works best for companies that are sea importing using a warehouse for collection.
Buyer consolidation features for importing include:
- Consolidation and booking
- Warehousing and transport
- Customs clearance
Call us at 1300651233 toll free to discuss your particular import buyer consolidation situation and see what we can do for you.
Break bulk is for when you are importing items like the following:
- Heavy construction equipment
- Large industrial equipment
- Unusual items like windmills
- Yachts and boats
- Materials like steel works
We source the best carrier price and ensure your imported cargo gets from overseas to its final destination in Australia safely and securely.
Call us at 1300651233 toll free to discuss your particular import break bulk situation and see what we can do for you.
Do you need a specialised vessel for importing of a vehicle?
This situation requires the use of Roll-On/Roll-Off (Ro/Ro) import sea freight service. It is perfect for anyone wishing to import vehicles from Australia anywhere around the world. Talk to us if you need to export these types of items via RO/RO:
- Yachts and helicopters
- Cars and buses
- Big rig trucks
- Heavy construction equipment
- Road building and agricultural equipment
Call us toll free at 1300651233 to learn more about what we can do for you importing freight that requires roll-on/roll-off.
Freight Forwarder Quote Online gives you a highly experienced team that strives for customer satisfaction and can import your cargo via sea freight cost effectively and quickly through our comprehensive seaport network. We cover all major seaports in Australia.
Talk to us if you are looking for:
- Up to 30% saving of sea freight for importing
- Getting low cost import sea freight quote without hidden charges
- Speedily import goods via sea from Australia hassle-free